jbWheel - an OpenTool for WheelMouse support
jbWheel is an OpenTool that enables WheelMouse in JBuilder. This tool uses a native
Windows DLL library so it won't work under other systems.
In case of problems with the latest builds you can try one of the old ones:
Some people reported problems with the links above. In case you can't get the
file you want you may try following links:
- Unpack files from jbWheel.zip archive and put them in the following places:
- the JAR file (jbWheel.jar) in <JBUILDER_HOME>\lib\ext directory.
- DLL file (jbWheel.dll) in <JBUILDER_HOME>\lib\ext directory or in any
directory that is included in your
java.library.path variable. C:\Windows or any other directory
from your system PATH variable will probably be a good place.
- Start JBuilder. There should be a new item under the Tools menu for
configuring the mouse.
You should be able to use the wheel now.
History of the changes:
- Please see readme.txt for detailed description of changes.
Back to my Home Page
If you have comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FastCounter by bCentral